Whether you're building on your existing study in health or seeking specialised skills for the next stage of your career, La Trobe's Master of Clinical Audiology is your springboard to a rewarding career as an audiologist.
With class sizes that ensure you'll receive personal support, we'll equip you with knowledge and skills in advanced audiology. You'll develop a fundamental understanding of the nature of sound, as well as speech and auditory perception.
Your teachers will be leading academics and industry professionals with current knowledge of audiology best practice. They'll guide you through pre-clinical and clinical study so you understand the practical aspects of audiology.
After graduation, you could work in major hospitals, private audiology clinics and research facilities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Acoustics and Psychoacoustics
- Professional Practice Clinical Audiology
- Clinical Audiology
- Ethical Business Practice in Audiology
- Rehabilitation - Lifespan Rehabilitation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
La Trobe University assesses applications on a rolling basis which means you can apply for the next upcoming intake or available future intakes.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Administration Health Sciences View 174 other Masters in Human Medicine in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- CRICOS code: 080780D
- Successful completion of an Australian bachelor degree (or equivalent).
- Specialisation - compulsory: Social, physical, biological or health sciences.
- WAM - Weighted Average Mark (WAM) 70%
- Applicants who wish to use postgraduate study for entry will be considered if the postgraduate study is in a related field such as social, physical, biological or health sciences, and the applicant has completed a minimum of 1 year’s full-time study at postgraduate level, awarded within the last 10 years.
- 7.0 IELTS (Academic) with no individual band less than 7.0.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International44200 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 44200 AUD per year during 24 months.
National37200 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37200 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Melbourne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.