- La Trobe is in the top 1% of universities worldwide.
- The graduates have an employer satisfaction rating of 86.3%
- La Trobe's business and management subjects are ranked in the top 400 worldwide.
This degree will help you will develop skills highly valued in a range of sectors, from academic research and higher education to industry, government and beyond. It can also serve as a pathway into a PhD.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- A range of work based learning opportunities are available, including internships, mentoring, and industry-linked projects.
- Internships. Candidates who have successfully confirmed their candidature and who are making satisfactory progress may apply to participate in an internship at least one month before they submit their thesis. Refer to the Graduate Research Candidature Policy and associated information.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Commerce View 327 other Masters in Business Administration in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code: 055086APrerequisites
In order to apply for Masters by research candidature, you will normally require either:
- the satisfactory completion of an Australian Bachelor's degree with an honours year with at least an H2A result in the relevant discipline
- a qualification of La Trobe University or a recognised tertiary institution which is deemed by the Board of Graduate Research to be equivalent to the qualification specified in (a) above
- a Bachelor's degree without honours strengthened by additional qualifications or the demonstrated possession of research skills or publications of an especially meritorious nature, approved by the Board of Graduate Research as an acceptable basis for admission to candidature. Some additional preliminary studies may need to be undertaken.
- 6.5 IELTS (Academic) with no individual band less than 6.0.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International40400 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40400 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Melbourne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.