The Leadership and Management (Education) programme offered by the University of South Wales is suitable for those working within a nursery setting through to those working in an adult learning environment.
You will gain a deeper and broader understanding of the latest developments in the sector, engage critically with educational and management theory ideas and research and apply your learning to your own practice.
In addition, you will also learn from others in the group, and be encouraged to share good practice and develop links with colleagues from other organisations. Additional accreditation is available through the Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM).
A Masters degree is required for professional advancement in numerous occupations, and is widely seen as evidence of a successful commitment to high level professional development. As a result of successful study of the MA Leadership and Management (Education), a significant number of students have achieved senior management posts within educational settings.
If you’re interested in the possibility of a higher degree by research, your tutors will be pleased to discuss the opportunities at the University of South Wales.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Developing Learning in Organisations
- Developing People in Organisations
- Strategic Management and Accountability
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership Educational Research View 974 other Masters in Education in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You should be a graduate or, if you’re a non-graduate, you will need relevant experience. For those students who have already obtained a professional qualification (for example a NPQH) it may be possible to accredit prior learning or achievement for this work, provided that a bridging assignment is submitted (a fee of £100 is charged for supporting and assessing this assignment).
- Full-time and part-time students choosing modules which have a placement component as part of the assessment process, will need to provide evidence of a current enhanced DBS check (or its equivalent if you are an EU or international student).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Part-time UK: £1000 per 20 credits
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.