This MSc Professional Accounting (with ACCA tuition) course from University of South Wales is aimed at students who have completed the Fundamentals Level papers of the ACCA Professional Qualification (papers F1-F9), or those who are exempted from these ACCA papers by virtue of studying an Accounting degree, recognised and accredited by ACCA.
Students are prepared to sit the four ACCA Strategic Professional external exams shortly after the completion of internal Masters assessments.
As a USW student, you will have access to advice from the Careers and Employability Service throughout your studies and after you graduate.
This includes: one-to-one appointments from faculty based Career Advisers, in person, over the phone or even on Skype and through email via the "Ask a Question" service. We also have extensive online resources for help with considering your career options and presenting yourself well to employers.
Resources include psychometric tests, career assessments, a CV builder, interview simulator and application help. Our employer database has over 2,000 registered employers targeting USW students, you can receive weekly email alerts for jobs.
Alongside your Masters qualification, you will be prepared to sit ACCA’s final four Strategic Professional exams. On passing these exams and undertaking ACCA's online ethics and professional skills module, you will be able to qualify as a Chartered Certified Accountant, subject to satisfying ACCA’s practical work experience requirements.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamental ethical and professional principles
- The financial reporting framework
- Reporting the financial performance of a range of entities
- Financial statements of groups of entities
- Interpretation of financial statements for different stakeholders
- The impact of changes and potential changes in accounting regulation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesFinance Accounting Financial Mathematics View 214 other Masters in Accounting in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- An undergraduate finance, accounting or audit degree from a UK university, class 2:2 Honours or higher;
- OR an undergraduate business degree from a UK university with an appropriate level of financial content, class 2:2 Honours or higher;
- OR equivalent accredited international or professional qualifications (such as direct passes in ACCA Fundamentals Level papers applied knowledge and skills).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
- Full-time UK and EU: TBC
- Full-time International: TBC
- Part-time UK and EU: £1083 per 20 credits
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.