The Management programme offered by the University of South Wales offers you the opportunity to study across a broad range of business disciplines and functions. Through a tailored programme of study, you will learn to think critically about how businesses run, while also gaining an insight into why organisations are structured and function in a particular way. You will also examine changing trends in strategic thinking to develop a holistic understanding of how organisations interact with their environments in the face of rapid and discontinuous change.
The variety of modules available will not only help deepen your understanding of the nature of business, but will also give you an opportunity to learn more about your strengths and the areas of business that interest you most. You can focus on your study needs and goals by selecting modules from a range of specialist management and business areas.
Gaining a Masters qualification in management can accelerate your career prospects. As a management graduate you will possess an advanced knowledge and understanding of management theory and, due to the very nature of business, will be able to apply this to complex issues in many sectors of industry and commerce.
Whether you are starting out, or already in an established management position, the knowledge and skills gained throughout the MSc Management course will enable you to become an attractive candidate to employers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leadership and Management Theories
- Issues in International Management
- Innovation Management
- Strategic Operations Management
- Research Methods
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Innovation Management Strategic Management View 1924 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- To be admitted for the MSc Management course, candidates will normally be required to have a minimum UK 2nd class honours degree or recognised international equivalent qualification. Relevant work experience can also be taken into account and all applicants would be considered on an individual basis.
- In all cases, the University will satisfy itself that a candidate is of the required academic standard to complete the programme of study proposed and is able to meet University’s English Language requirements.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14300 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14300 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.