You will deepen your knowledge of business analytics, decision-making within given contexts, business and systems analysis, and management consultancy with a view to using that knowledge to improve the decision-making process in business.
The Business Analytics programme from the University of Northampton has been designed to help learners gain the skills and qualifications needed to pursue a career in business analytics. Business analytics is an area where employers are finding increasing difficulty in recruiting graduates with the right qualifications and skills. There is a growing demand for such skills, but also a significant gap between current graduates’ analytical skills and employers’ needs. By completing this programme, learners will improve their employability opportunities by gaining the expertise required to analyse data, improve decision-making and help companies gain a competitive advantage. The programme enables learners to gain knowledge in business intelligence, strategy, information systems theories and fundamentals of project management.
- Potential job titles once graduated will include (and will not be limited to) Business Analyst Manager, Data Science Manager, Business Design Analyst, Supply Chain Analyst, Senior Data Scientist, Project Manager, Business Intelligence Manager and Consultant in a related context.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Management of IS
- Information System Methods
- Project Management
- Digital Twins and the Internet of Things
- Business Intelligence
- Applied Systems Analysis
- Business Research Project
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Business Intelligence & Analytics Business Information Systems View 55 other Masters in Business Information Systems in United Kingdom
- If you hold a recognised first or second class honours degree (or equivalent) you will be eligible to apply for this course. If you have relevant work experience and related professional qualifications you will also be considered on an individual basis.
- This course will be useful if you are a professional employed in business and/or technology sectors and wish to progress in your job by gaining a more specialist qualification. If you have a degree in Business, Management, Information Systems, or Information Technology related courses, you will be considered for entry to the programme. The course may also be very attractive to many international applicants.
International14000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National7470 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7470 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Northampton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.