Our Master of Philosophy at Queensland University of Technology is personalised and innovatively designed to recognise the broad diversity of applicants' skills and background experiences, understanding each student has unique career aspirations.
Each of our faculties offers a Master of Philosophy, but if you're not sure what you'd like to specialise in there is also the option of a non-specialised degree.
Collaborate with government and industry to find innovative solutions that benefit business and community - locally, nationally and globally. Recent partnerships and funding from innovative sectors of the economy highlight our ability to make real progress.
- Creative industries and innovation
Join our progressive and collaborative postgraduate community and make an original contribution to media, design or creative arts research. We believe in fostering a supportive intellectual environment that encourages our researchers to address real world problems
More informationVisit official programme website
- Explore areas like:
- accountability, regulation and governance
- consumers, markets and stakeholders
- economics and finance
- entrepreneurship, innovation and strategy
- non-profit and social enterprise
- organisation and work.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesPhilosophy & Ethics View 28 other Masters in Philosophy & Ethics in Australia
To be eligible for this course, you need either:
- a completed recognised bachelor honours degree in a discipline relevant to your intended area of study or
- a completed recognised bachelor degree or equivalent in a discipline relevant to your intended area of study with:
- a minimum grade point average (GPA) score of 5.00 (on QUT's 7 point scale)
- relevant professional and/or research experience (as determined by the faculty).
International30400 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30400 AUD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National26800 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 26800 AUD per year and a duration of 24 months.
- Internationals: $30,400 - $36,800 per year full-time
- Nationals: $26,800 - $33,300 per year full-time if you exceed the maximum time under RTP
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.