The Global Executive Business Administration program at Monash University addresses complex, challenging, strategic issues in organisations. The course aims to develop graduates who are global in orientation and who can lead organisations at a senior level. It emphasises contemporary business and organisational challenges, and provides an integrated approach to discipline-based academic content.
The module themes are globalisation, innovation and transformation. The projects, cases and materials are strategic, global and contemporary, and the program has the active involvement of senior industry leaders locally and internationally.
The three international modules are taught in leading business schools in Europe, Asia and America. International business consulting projects in high-tech sectors – advanced manufacturing, life sciences, digital transformation – are also undertaken in these markets.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Global executive MBA foundation
- Global executive MBA globalisation
- Global executive MBA innovation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- International students can apply for a place anytime throughout the year.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics International Business View 85 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- CRICOS: 097693G
- Australian bachelor degree or an equivalent qualification and have a minimum of ten years management experience; they should be in current employment in order to apply ideas in practice and to share executive experiences.
- Applicants will be ranked based on their entire academic record, professional experience, achievements and a statement of purpose.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International59100 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 59100 AUD per year during 15 months.
National51700 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 51700 AUD per year during 15 months.
- Fees for domestic students: Commonwealth supported place (CSP)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.