Educating the Innovation Managers of the Future is the goal of the four-semester Master in Management and Innovation. The program from Technical University of Munich is aimed at young professionals with first professional experience who would like to bridge the gap between management and technology. As a graduate from this unique English-language program, you will have the exclusive ability to foster innovations within organizations.
Which further expertise and skills will I acquire?
- The Master in Management & Innovation teaches you the skills you need to be an ideal innovation manager. It gives you the knowhow to apply those skills in business administration in various technological settings.
- You will discover how to build smart solutions at the interface of management and technology, and work as part of an international or interdisciplinary team.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The TUM Track kicks off with courses in general management at TUM Campus Heilbronn. These are accompanied by courses such as personal and career development, language courses or a mentoring program.
- During the second semester you have the chance to apply your knowledge in a real-life project at one of the family-run businesses in the Heilbronn-Franken region, gain international experience during a 4-week stay in China, and either complete an internship abroad or take elective modules at TUM Campus Heilbronn.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInnovation Management Master in Management (MIM) View 9 other Masters in Master in Management (MIM) in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit one (1) copy of Official or Provisional Bachelor Degree Certificate (For originals, the document must bear an original round seal; and non-originals, the document must be in a notarised copy format)
- Submit one (1) copy of Official or Provisional Academic Transcript (For originals, the document must bear an original round seal; and non-originals, the document must be in a notarised copy format)
- Submit a total of two (2) Recommendation Letters
- Submit one (1) Letter of Motivation that indicates the reason(s) you are interested in the programme you applied for
- Submit one (1) Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- Submit one (1) Passport-sized photograph
- Submit one (1) Passport Biodata Page photocopy
- Akademische Prufstelle (APS) Certificate (Required for all applicants who hold a degree from China, Vietnam, or Mongolia)
- Proof of English Proficiency
International184 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 92 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA184 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 92 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Beijing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.