The demand for executives who have extensive IT know-how as well as profound general management knowledge is growing continually.
This is where the Executive MBA in Business and IT at the TUM School of Management and the Institute of Information Management of the University of St. Gallen comes in.
Which further expertise and skills will I acquire?
- The program's special features are general management, the Personal & Leadership Development Program, information management & digital transformation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The Executive MBA in Business & IT, compatible with professional work responsibilities, consists of 10 blocks in addition to one international study trip:
- Strategy & Organization
- Digital Transformation & Entrepreneurship
- Change Management & Human Capital
- Demand & Supply Management
- Leadership & Cooperation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Applications are being accepted constantly.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Executive MBA View 9 other Masters in Executive MBA in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit one (1) copy of Official or Provisional Bachelor Degree Certificate (For originals, the document must bear an original round seal; and non-originals, the document must be in a notarised copy format)
- Submit one (1) copy of Official or Provisional Academic Transcript (For originals, the document must bear an original round seal; and non-originals, the document must be in a notarised copy format)
- Submit a total of two (2) Recommendation Letters
- Submit one (1) Letter of Motivation that indicates the reason(s) you are interested in the programme you applied for
- Submit one (1) Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- Submit one (1) Passport-sized photograph
- Submit one (1) Passport Biodata Page photocopy
- Akademische Prufstelle (APS) Certificate (Required for all applicants who hold a degree from China, Vietnam, or Mongolia)
- Proof of English Proficiency
International284 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 142 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA284 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 142 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Beijing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.