This program aims to develop a new generation of CIOs prepared for the complex business questions of the future.The demand for executives who have extensive IT know-how as well as profound general management knowledge is growing continually. This is where the Executive MBA in Business & IT at the TUM School of Management and the Institute of Information Management of the University of St. Gallen comes in.
The focus of the program in Executive MBA in Business and IT, offered by Technical University of Munich, is linking business and IT because they are essential for successful corporate management. Executives in the IT sector need to have an overview of business processes throughout the entire organization and possess the right know-how to use the most important tools and figures.
Management, however, goes further: communication and leadership skills are vital in today's world. The Executive MBA in Business & IT helps to combine all these aspects and focuses on integration and compatibility between the sectors of business and IT, thus developing a new generation of CIOs who are prepared for the complex business questions of the future.
Which further expertise and skills will I acquire?
- The program's special features are general management, the Personal & Leadership Development Program, information management & digital transformation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The demand for managers and executives who work at the interface between IT and management and possess an overall understanding of both areas is growing continually.
- The focus of the Executive MBA in Business & IT which takes place at TUM School of Management and the Institute of Information Management at the University of St. Gallen is to educate a new generation of managers of digital transformation.
- Management, however, goes further: communication and leadership skills are vital in today’s world. Our Executive MBA in Business & IT helps you to combine all these aspects and to focus on integration between the sectors of business and IT, thus preparing you holistically for the complex business questions of the future.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications are being accepted constantly.
DisciplinesExecutive MBA View 12 other Masters in Executive MBA in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application Print-out (signed)
- Degree Certificate and Diploma or Subject and Grade Transcript of Studies to Date (certified copy)
- Transcript of Records (certified copy)
- Evidence of at least Four to Five Years of Work Experience
- Complete and Current Résumé (CV)
- Letter of Motivation
- Confirmations of Apprenticeships, Internships or Other Qualifications where Appropriate
- Most Current Photo (as for ID)
- Passport (copy)
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.