The 2-year full-time program in Aerospace Engineering is taught by academia from Technical University of Munich, who have extensive experience in the latest trends in research and education as well as in global industrial product development and management.
The non-technical subjects are taught by experts from the industry, from Asia and Europe alike. Lectures will be held at TUM Asia‘s campus in Singapore.
Which further expertise and skills will I acquire?
- Graduates of the Master's degree course "Aerospace" are able to apply, analyse, evaluate and develop knowledge and methods from the aerospace field whilst considering the relevant technical, scientific, economic, environmental and legal aspects.
- They are also equipped to employ a highly process driven and verifiable approach to work, a critical requirement in the aerospace sector.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of Aircraft Operations
- Advanced Flight Control Systems
- Aerodynamic Design of Turbomachinery
- Aerospace Structures
- Aircraft Design
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 18 other Masters in Aerospace Engineering in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit one (1) copy of Official or Provisional Bachelor Degree Certificate (For originals, the document must bear an original round seal; and non-originals, the document must be in a notarised copy format)
- Submit one (1) copy of Official or Provisional Academic Transcript (For originals, the document must bear an original round seal; and non-originals, the document must be in a notarised copy format)
- Submit a total of two (2) Recommendation Letters
- Submit one (1) Letter of Motivation that indicates the reason(s) you are interested in the programme you applied for
- Submit one (1) Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- Submit one (1) Passport-sized photograph
- Submit one (1) Passport Biodata Page photocopy
- Akademische Prufstelle (APS) Certificate (Required for all applicants who hold a degree from China, Vietnam, or Mongolia)
- Proof of English Proficiency
International150 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 75 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA150 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 75 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Beijing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.