This Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering program is jointly awarded by Technical University of Munich (TUM) and Nanyang Technological University (NTU). The program is conducted in Singapore at TUM Asia.
TUM Asia is TUM’s only offshore campus that is situated in the heart of Asia – Singapore. TUM Asia is a full subsidiary of TUM and is an international extension of TUM, to provide TUM degrees in Asia, in cooperation with top Asian universities like NTU.
This joint degree serves to provide graduates with an in-depth knowledge in the field of Aerospace Engineering, focusing in the areas of aeronautical and space design and research.
The program is jointly taught by academia from NTU and TUM, who have extensive experience in the latest trends in research and education as well as in global industrial product development and management. The non-technical subjects are taught by experts from the industry, from Asia and Europe alike. Lectures will be held across TUM Asia‘s and NTU‘s campuses in Singapore. Students who have passed all examinations will be awarded a joint Master degree from TUM and NTU.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of Aircraft Operations
- Introduction to Aeronautics
- Introduction to Flight Mechanics
- Flight Propulsion
- Structures and Materials
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering View 9 other Masters in Aerospace Engineering in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit one (1) copy of Official or Provisional Bachelor Degree Certificate
- Submit one (1) copy of Official or Provisional Academic Transcript
- Submit a total of two (2) Recommendation Letters
- Submit one (1) Letter of Motivation that indicates the reason(s) you are interested in the programme you applied for
- Submit one (1) Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- Submit one (1) Passport-sized photograph
- Submit one (1) Passport Biodata Page photocopy
- Akademische Prufstelle (APS) Certificate (Required for all applicants who hold a degree from China, Vietnam, or Mongolia)
- Proof of English Proficiency – TOEFL or IELTS
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.