With modules available in 11 cities worldwide, a diverse student body from more than 20 countries, and two integrated cohorts running between China, Europe and Africa, CEIBS Global EMBA provides unparalleled opportunities for participants to expand their global network, while plugging into China's largest business school alumni network.
The Global Executive Master of Business Administration from China Europe International Business School (CEIBS) is for high-potential, upper-level executives and entrepreneurs, to advance their careers by deeply enriching and developing their leadership skills and analytical ability.
The CEIBS Global EMBA is designed to enhance your professional experience as an executive within an organisation, with a focus on Accounting & Finance, Marketing, Economics & Decision Sciences, and Management. On completion of the courses, you are expected to achieve the following four objectives:
- Understand and be able to apply fundamental concepts from the basic business domains of Accounting & Finance, Economics & Decision Sciences, Marketing and Management.
- Be able to integrate knowledge and concepts across functional areas to diagnose and solve complex business problems.
- Understand the unique challenges of operating in China's business environment as an integrated part of the global economy.
- Understand and be able to apply appropriate leadership behaviour and skills for enhancing personal and organisational effectiveness.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Leadership and personal development
- Business fundamentals
- Strategic Capabilities and Integrating Business Functions
- Global Journey
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
There are 4 admission rounds:
- 6 January
- 28 March
- 13 Junge
- 23 August
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 44 other Masters in Business Administration in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Undergraduate university degree or above.
- 10 years' work experience with 7 years in managerial positions. (You are welcome to contact us for an assessment of your experience.)
- Strong command of both written and spoken English.
- A highly committed organisation that allows you two working days off each month to attend classes; financial sponsorship not obligatory.
International61800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 103000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 20 months.
National61800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 103000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 20 months.
The CEIBS Global EMBA programme design is based on the full-time MBA programme format, but is tailored in its curriculum, methodology and schedule to meet the needs of senior executives. The programme allows you to pursue an MBA degree without interrupting your career and while still contributing to your employers. The programme design will allow you to synthesise work experience with academic studies to enhance your performance in both arenas. Currently, 40 to 50 percent of CEIBS Global EMBA students are sponsored or partly sponsored by their employers.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.