The Master of Arts program Global Trade Management at Hochschule Worms gives graduates a broad and integrated knowledge of business and foreign trade relations. In addition, they have a sound scientific understanding in the field of business administration and foreign trade.
Graduates are optimally prepared through their studies, the internship abroad and the preparation of a thesis for a successful career in small and medium-sized enterprises as well as in international companies, associations and organizations.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Instruction in the core elements of global trade
- Specialization in five of the advanced subjects offered
- Practical semester abroad (optional)
- Master's thesis, preferably in a company
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 175 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The requirements for the admission to the consecutive International Business Administration and Foreign Trade Master’s degree program are:
- Verification of a degree in the Bachelor’s program Internationale Betriebswirtschaft und Außenwirtschaft at the University of Applied Sciences Worms with at least a satisfactory average grade of 2,5or
- the customary equivalent for a first degree in business with at least a satisfactory average grade of 2,5 or the country’s equivalent.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.