The International Business Management with HRM programme from Heriot-Watt University Dubai is aimed at graduates who have little or no business or management background in their first degree and who wish to gain a broad based business qualification to enhance their future career prospects, or at those looking to develop business management knowledge and skills to allow them to change or further their careers.
You then focus on developing specific knowledge and skills in your chosen pathway subject in preparation for a career in that area.
The international focus of the programme attracts students from all around the world, giving a rich learning environment where international experience and practice is shared.
Students also have the opportunity to take part in team-building, leadership and networking events during the first few weeks of the programme.
The Dubai Campus is accredited by the Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) and fully licensed to teach its degrees in Dubai. All graduates receive a British degree that is accredited by Royal Charter in the UK.
- International Business Context
- Business Economics
- Competitive Strategy
- Research Philosophy and Practice
- Work, Culture and Organisations
- Human Resource Management
- ICT Utilisation in an SME context
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Most students apply 6–10 months in advance of their chosen intake. We can accept applications up until 3 weeks before the start of each intake
DisciplinesManagement Studies Human Resource Management International Business View 59 other Masters in Management Studies in United Arab Emirates
- For MSc entry, a good relevant Honours degree (first or second class) or equivalent overseas qualifications will be considered.
- Given the clear practical element of the programmes, we will also consider non-graduate candidates holding less than a good Honours degree, or its equivalent, but with compensating qualifications or experience may be admitted to the Postgraduate Diploma programme.
- Transfer to the MSc will be possible later on if exams and course work are at MSc level.
International21517 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21517 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
National21517 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21517 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Dubai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.