The International Tourism and Hospitality Management program of Mahidol University is further designed to produce graduate professionals who are equipped with innovative, analytical and management skills that are needed in order to meet the rapid growth in tourism and its accompanying challenges. The courses, which are delivered by subject specialists and practitioners with international training and work experience, is regularly reconstructed to keep pace with fast-changing industry trends so that our graduates can be internationally competitive.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Assess leadership and ethical issues in international tourism and hospitality management.
- Critically analyze managerial and entrepreneurial issues in the actual tourism and hospitality situation.
- Assess situation to provide solutions for resolving, improving or further developing problems/issues related to the international tourism and hospitality management.
- Develop appropriate methods and techniques in conducting research or project related to the international tourism and hospitality industry.
- Assess qualitative and/or quantitative data to provide implications related to the international tourism and hospitality management for academic or industry/business
- Marketing Management in Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- Service Quality Management and Improvement
- Human Resources Management in Global Tourism and Hospitality Context
- Financial and Asset Management in Tourism and Hospitality Enterprises
- Revenue Management in Tourism and Hospitality Businesses
- Digital Economy in Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- Degree Certificate (English Translated)
- Academic Transcript (English Translated)
- Photo (jpeg format)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Health Certificate
- Recommendation Letters (to request via online admission system)
- Additional documents: e.g. Statement of Purpose, Letter of Work Experience, Professional License, Publications, Scholarship Letter, Research Proposal, Concept Paper, etc.
- English Proficiency Score Report (directly sent by the test center)
International5557 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 247 EUR per credit during 24 months.
- per credit: 9,000 BAHT
Living costs for Bangkok
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.