The Electrical Engineering and Electronics program of Mahidol University is designed for students who want to become electrical engineers, consulting engineers, and design engineers.
Job Option after Graduation
- Experts in higher education institutions
- Self-employed people
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mathematics for electrical and electronic engineering
- Stochastic and random processes
- Electronic product development
- Applied electronics in electrical engineering
- Research methodology for electrical and electronic engineering
- Seminar in electrical and electronic engineering
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Graduated with a bachelor's degree Or equivalent In subjects related to engineering Or all branches of science from higher education institutions both domestically and internationally Certified by the Office of the Higher Education Commission
- Obtaining a cumulative grade point average of not less than 2.50
- Have an English language exam results passed the criteria of the Graduate School Mahidol University
International5130 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 285 USD per credit during 24 months.
- per credit: 9,000 BAHT
Living costs for Bangkok
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.