The Nursing Science program of Mahidol University is designed for students who want to become researchers in the nursing field.
Job Option after Graduation
- Experts or educators in nursing institutions
- Nursing operators who specialize in nursing
- Independent careers related to patient care
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applied statistics in nursing research
- Concepts and theories in nursing
- Issues and trends in global health
- Research methodology in nursing and utilization
- Health care policy and leadership
- Integrated health science in nursing
- Bachelor's degree (Nursing and midwife) or Bachelor of Nursing or medical diploma equivalent to a bachelor's degree from higher education, the Office of the Higher Education Commission and the Federation of Professional councils in each country
- Get the accumulated average score of up to 2.50 out of 4.00 or equivalent
- Working experience after a bachelor's degree in nursing work Education, Nursing and/or nursing administration for not less than 1 year, is counted until the application date
- Have a medical professional license or equivalent from their country
- The examination results in English based on the graduate criteria of Mahidol University
International293 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 293 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
- per credit: 9,000 BAHT
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.