As a student in the Technology-enhanced Learning and Design (Online) program at the Royal Roads University, you will have the opportunity to use your real-world experience and apply what you are learning through the use of a variety of proven-effective online methodologies and approaches, strategically paired with today’s best practices in the field of learning.
You will practice the theoretical concepts learned in the classroom on a variety of situations, ensuring you develop practical experience with tools you can use within your organization.
The program was developed to provide instructional designers in traditional education or corporate environments with the skills required for success in the current job market.
The program incorporates principles of networked learning, openness and a digital mindset. Students will collaborate and contribute meaningfully to digital learning networks and communities in the field.
Graduates of this diploma program will have displayed their proficiency within the following areas:
- Communicate and synthesize information and arguments at the graduate level
- Critically evaluate how learning occurs in a variety of contexts
- Design and create research-informed digital learning environments
- Demonstrate effective collaboration skills
- Develop and analyze support strategies to meet the needs of stakeholders in digital learning environments
- Select appropriate assessment and evaluation strategies for digital learning environment
- Contribute meaningfully to digital learning network(s) and communities
- Explain the interrelationship between innovation, change and digital learning environments and their impact on organizations and society
- Apply reflective processes to improve professional practice
- Critically evaluate and/or produce research
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Instructional Design for Technology-Enhanced Learning
- Graphic Design for Instructional Designers
- Project Management for Instructional Designers
- Foundations of Learning and Technologies
- Innovation, Design and Learning Environments
- Leading Change in Digital Learning
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Electronics & Embedded Technology Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 47 other Masters in Education in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Four year (or comparable) undergraduate degree in a related field, from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- At least three years of professional experience in a leadership or management position
International17422 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17422 CAD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National14066 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14066 CAD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.