You will develop your understanding of HRM practices across a variety of organisational settings, with an emphasis on strategic, international and comparative analysis.
3 good reasons to study this Online Human Resource Management and Development at Robert Kennedy College :
- Gain a qualification in human resources management, recognised widely as an increasingly important component of all businesses strategic objectives
- Understand how to adapt to the evolving human resources challenges resulting from factors such as skills shortages, flexible working arrangements and global organisations
- Enhance your employability by developing the skills needed to motivate, manage and reward employees
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Developing Strategic Leadership Skills
- Employment Relations and Law
- Human Resource Management and Development in a Global Context
- Resourcing for High Performance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Four terms per year (winter, spring, summer and autumn).
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership International Development Human Resource Management View 4 other Masters in Human Resource Management in Switzerland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Normally a minimum 2:2 honours degree or equivalent.
- A wide range of professional qualifications are also accepted either in partial or complete fulfilment of entry requirements.
- We welcome applications from students who may not have formal/traditional entry criteria but who have relevant experience or the ability to pursue the course successfully.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13950 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13950 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA13950 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13950 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
- 15,000 CHF per full
- The college offers discounts ranging from 3000 to 4000 Swiss Francs
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.