This Online Risk Management at Robert Kennedy College explores the range of concepts and functions of risk management and associated practices within the business sector, evaluating how effective risk management processes and practices are and how risk can be addressed and minimised in business in the global context (although there may be some bias towards UK practice in particular with respect to case study discussions, the programme should be considered global in terms of its coverage of risk).
The MBA programmes benefit greatly from the internationality derived from recruiting students from across the globe, and drawing on tutors well qualified in their field.
The overall aim of the MBA Risk Management programme is to provide you with the opportunity to engage in a Higher Education experience using a flexible and distributed learning approach that will enhance your ability to develop and lead a sustainability agenda that focuses on change in the financial sector.
In particular this award will:
- Further develop relevant business, risk management and organisation knowledge, both academic and professional, in line with postgraduate standards/benchmarks;
- Develop critical reflection skills and engagement with organisational and professional theory to understand, and where appropriate, challenge existing individual and organisational perspectives and practices (with a particular focus on risk management);
- Develop, and where appropriate apply, new knowledge to add value by enhancing organisational capability;
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organisational Behaviour
- Marketing Management
- Essentials of Risk Management
- Tackling Global-Local Challenges in Ethics, Responsibility and Sustainability
- Financial Management
- Money Management
- Strategic Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Four terms per year (winter, spring, summer and autumn).
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) Risk Management
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We welcome applications from students who may not meet the formal entry criteria but who have relevant experience or the ability to pursue the course successfully.
The formal entry requirements are:
- An honours degree at 2:2 or above.
- At least 2 years’ relevant work experience.
- English language at IELTS 6.5 (minimum of 5.5 in each component).
Applications are considered from candidates who do not meet the formal entry requirements but can provide evidence of equivalence.
Examples of equivalence are:
- A wide range of professional qualifications and/or work experience.
- Working or studying in English or an English-speaking environment.
Applications will be considered from candidates who do not meet the formal entry requirements but who can demonstrate by interview the commitment to complete the programme successfully.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11183 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11183 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA11183 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11183 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.