It critically explores key issues and forces shaping the development of media in a global context, particularly convergence of activities, interactivity with audiences and entrepreneurship.
Knowledge and Understanding
- The role and function of organisations and the context in which they operate, including the key drivers of change.
- The core disciplines of business and management including finance, human resource management, marketing and strategic planning at middle/senior management level.
- The range of research methods that can be applied to the study of business management and leadership.
- The application of strategic thinking to the successful management of organisations including a critical understanding of the processes of strategic problem-solving and decision-making.
- Practical and theoretical understanding in the field of management, media and leadership.
- Leadership and critical analysis skills.
- Advanced analytical skills: Applied learning acquired to the extensive use of case-study analysis.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organisational Behaviour
- Media, Business and Society
- Marketing Management
- Tackling Global-Local Challenges in Ethics, Responsibility and Sustainability
- Financial Management
- Information Management
- Corporate Strategy and Competitiveness
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Four terms per year (winter, spring, summer and autumn).
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Master in Business Administration (MBA) Media Management View 33 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Switzerland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We welcome applications from students who may not meet the formal entry criteria but who have relevant experience or the ability to pursue the course successfully.
The formal entry requirements are:
- An honours degree at 2:2 or above.
- At least 2 years’ relevant work experience.
- English language at IELTS 6.5 (minimum of 5.5 in each component).
Applications are considered from candidates who do not meet the formal entry requirements but can provide evidence of equivalence.
Examples of equivalence are:
- A wide range of professional qualifications and/or work experience.
- Working or studying in English or an English-speaking environment.
Applications will be considered from candidates who do not meet the formal entry requirements but who can demonstrate by interview the commitment to complete the programme successfully.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11183 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11183 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA11183 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11183 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.