If you are passionate about the complex mechanisms of the global market or if you have an entrepreneurial spirit, this programme will put you on the right path. Taught entirely in English, it offers you the tools you need to engage with and exploit international markets, especially emerging ones, and to understand business growth processes in an international context.
The programme gives you the opportunity to meet and learn from successful entrepreneurs and the directors of both Italian and international companies. You can also gain your own international experience by applying to complete your programme as a double degree with the E?cole Management Strasbourg in France.
Launching your career
As a graduate, you'll be ready to pursue a career as a venture capitalist, an entrepreneur, an expert in international markets, a foreign sales manager, an export manager or a manager in charge of finance, control and business accounting. You'll be able to seek employment opportunities in the following fields:
- Commercialisation and promotion of goods and services
- Commercialisation of information technology and communication
- Purchasing of goods and services
- Market analysis
- Economic systems analysis
QS by Subject # 250 Economics and Econometrics
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The programme offers two English-taught curricula, or study paths:
- Global Markets
- Over its two-year duration, both paths pair course work with seminars and other cultural and educational activities that involve the participation of entrepreneurs and the directors of Italian and international companies.
- A double degree with the E?cole Management Strasbourg (France) is possible, allowing you to obtain a master’s degree in International & European Business by carrying out the first year of study at Ca' Foscari and the second in France.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
There are five admission rounds for admission in the fall of 2021, so earlier the round in which you apply, the sooner you'll find out if you have been accepted
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership View 92 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To be eligible for admission, you must satisfy certain curricular requirements. You therefore need to have completed 60 ECTS in the following fields:
- Statistical mathematics
- You need a certified B2-level knowledge of English.
- A Teaching Committee assesses your CV in order to make sure that you possess adequate personal preparation.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International2100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2100 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA2061 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2061 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
To make education as affordable as possible to all, Ca' Foscari offers tuition fee reductions to students coming from non-OECD countries, with fees sometimes as low as 700 euro per year. Contact us for more information.
For high-achieving international students, Ca' Foscari offers:
- renewable tuition fee waivers
- one-time scholarships of €5,000
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.