The aim of this programme is to provide students with the key competencies required by a professional accountant in an everchanging business and ethical environment.
Successful graduates of the MA in Accounting at Maynooth University will have exemption from the penultimate examination (CAP2) of Chartered Accountants Ireland and equivalent exemptions from other professional accounting bodies. Prospective employers will have access to a group of high achievers with CAP2 exemptions (thus minimising future study leave requirements) who have been intellectually challenged by the depth of the programme.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Auditing and Assurance
- Management Accounting and Strategic Finance
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Case Studies in Accounting
- Minor Thesis
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Finance Accounting View 25 other Masters in Accounting in Ireland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants will normally be expected to have achieved a 2.1 result or better in the BA Finance and Accounting programme or BBS Business or Accounting programmes at Maynooth University or an equivalent degree programme and full CAP 1 exemptions.
- Applicants must have a recognised primary degree which is considered equivalent to Irish university primary degree level.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14000 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA6500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6500 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.