- Gain an in-depth understanding of the core principles underpinning current and future radiotherapy practice.
- Tailor your learning to your individual professional development needs with optional modules.
- Undertake both independent study and work-based learning relating to radiotherapy and oncology.
Enhance your knowledge of specific radiotherapy practice whilst taking a wider perspective as you look at the interdisciplinary nature of oncology.
If you are a therapeutic radiographer or another healthcare professional working within radiotherapy and oncology, this Enhanced Radiotherapy and Oncology Practice programme from Sheffield Hallam University offers you the opportunity to progress in your specialism. You take advantage of an increasing number of opportunities related to role development and extension, and skills mix across the various healthcare professions working in radiotherapy and oncology.
You may also be eligible to apply for accreditation of work-based projects and prior certificated learning, which will count towards your final award.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Future Directions In Radiotherapy And Oncology
- Professional Development In Radiotherapy And Oncology
- Evidencing Your Cpd
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
DisciplinesPublic Health View 183 other Masters in Public Health in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Normally, applicants will hold a first degree or professional qualification recognised in the UK in a related health care subject.
- Equivalent, international academic and/or professional qualifications will be accepted. Other relevant evidence for example documented evidence of recent CPD activity, innovative practice, service development, research projects and/or publications. Such evidence must be clearly described in any application
- Applicants are usually required to provide at least one reference evidencing their capability for postgraduate study.
International2746 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8240 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA2746 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8240 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.