They will study the methodologies and instruments used in psychology, and will be able to use these with individuals, groups or organizations especially schools for their understanding and development. The Psychology programme from University of Pécs provides adequate training to acquire further, legally stipulated, specialized qualifications in the various fields of psychology. They will be prepared to continue their studies at the doctoral level.
The main areas where this degree is applicable: clinical psychology and healthcare services, hospitals, ambulances; individual and group counselling; school psychology; pedagogical centers; coaching; organization development; sport psychology.
The specialization of Counselling and School Psychology provides a wide range of knowledge which can be used in several areas of psychology. After earning master’s degree, the students can decide among several paths of their carrier. In the most countries further studies are expected to start an independent carrier, but under the supervision of a specialized psychologist, professionals possessing Psychology MA can start to work. The main areas where this degree is applicable: clinical psychology and healthcare services, hospitals, ambulances; individual and group counselling; school psychology; pedagogical centers; coaching; organization development; sport psychology.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Psychodiagnostics and abnormal psychology
- Diagnostic Methods in School Psychology
- Practicum – School Psychology - Observation, Assessment
- Communicational Skills Training
- Life Skills Counselling
- Practicum – School Psychology - Behavior Management
- Practicum - Counselling - Individual Counselling
- Diagnostic Methods in Carrier and Employment Counselling
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Counselling Clinical Psychology
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Certified and translated (if originals are not in English) copy of school transcripts showing satisfactory completion of senior high school.
- Certified and translated (if originals are not in English) copy of BA/BSc degree in Psychology
- Europass CV in English
- Motivation letter (introduction plus field of interest, etc.) in 3000 to 3500 characters.
- Research proposal in Counselling or School Psychology (4000-6000 characters)
- Entrance Exam
- Copy of valid passport or national ID
- Transfer receipt of the EUR 140 application fee
- Medical certificate, (please fill the document and attach the serologic test results)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3900 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA5800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2900 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Application fee: EUR 140
Living costs for Pécs
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.