The aim of the MA in Psychology at University of Pécs is to train professionals, who will be qualified in more branches of psychology and gain special knowledge in the field of Counselling and School Psychology. They will study the methodologies and instruments used in psychology, and will be able to use these with individuals, groups or organizations especially schools for their understanding and development. The program provides adequate training to acquire further, legally stipulated, specialized qualifications in the various fields of psychology. They will be prepared to continue their studies at the doctoral level.
The main areas where this degree is applicable: clinical psychology and healthcare services, hospitals, ambulances; individual and group counselling; school psychology; pedagogical centers; coaching; organization development; sport psychology.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Basics of psychodiagnostics and abnormal psychology
- Diagnostic Methods in School Psychology
- Practicum – School Psychology - Observation, Assessment
- Communicational Skills Training
- Life Skills Counselling
- Practicum – School Psychology - Behavior Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology View 4 other Masters in Psychology in Hungary
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Certified and translated (if originals are not in English) copy of school transcripts showing satisfactory completion of senior high school.
- Certified and translated (if originals are not in English) copy of BA/BSc degree in Psychology
- Europass CV in English
- Motivation letter (introduction plus field of interest, etc.) in 3000 to 3500 characters.
- Research proposal in Counselling or School Psycholog
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3900 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA5800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2900 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Application fee: EUR 140
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.