The Advanced Practice Leadership of University of Victoria, British Columbia is practice-oriented and theory-based, intended to prepare nurses for a wide variety of advanced practice roles, including clinical nurse specialist.
Graduates of the Advanced Practice Leadership will:
- understand the complexity of nursing leadership and advanced nursing practice within local and global contexts,
- articulate the impact of nursing leadership on client care, professional nursing, health, and the health care system,
- demonstrate advanced practice nursing values, ethics, and leadership guided by social justice,
- identify and address health inequities,
- use knowledge to improve client care and nursing practice,
- understand the processes of program development, implementation and evaluation, and
- become a leader in nursing and health care.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Philosophy for Advanced Practice Nursing
- Scholarly Writing for Advanced Practice Nursing
- Advanced Practice Nursing and Professional Identity
- Evidence for Advanced Practice Nursing
- Nursing Ethics for Health System Transformation
- Disciplinary Research for Advanced Practice Nursing
- 24 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Human Medicine Health Sciences View 58 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Canada
- Completion of a 4-year bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) from an institution recognized by UVic
- Equivalent of a minimum “B” average over the last two years of your degree
- Any requirements specific to your program of study
International5074 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5074 CAD per year during 24 months.
National4022 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4022 CAD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.