Tailor your own study programme
The Culture, Communication and Globalization programme of Aalborg University provides rich opportunity for creating a degree with a strong personal profile. The programme offers three study profiles:
- Consumption and Market Communication
- Organization and Leadership
- International Politics, Migration and Movements
You may choose to specialize in one of the study profiles mentioned above by following the courses offered within the profiles. You may also select and follow the courses across the streams designing a broader academic profile in the field of Culture, Communication and Globalization.
Job and Career
A Master’s degree in Culture, Communication and Globalization will qualify you for jobs with focus on communicative, cultural, social and political aspects of global processes at both national and international levels, in private and public sectors, profit and non-profit organizations, academic and research institutions. Municipal and public authorities, non-governmental and political movements, national and European governments, diplomatic representations, international forums, HR and PR and marketing departments, universities and research centers can become your future workplace.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Cultural Worlds/Worlds of Culture
- Intercultural communication
- Philosophy of Science and Methodology
- Applied methods
- Current issues
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies International Relations Sociology View 9 other Masters in Sociology in Denmark
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor's degree is considered relevant if its central subjects provide the student with competencies which are equivalent to at least 30 ECTS within one or more subject areas of the CCG programme, e.g. cultural studies, international and/or intercultural relations, communication relevant to the scope of the CCG programme, consumption and market communication, organisation and management, international politics and relations and migration
- In addition, documented education within the methodologies of the humanities or social sciences is required
- Applicants applying for Master's programmes at Aalborg University must submit results of an IELTS, TOEFL or Cambridge test
International6554 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3277 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
- 24,375 DKK per semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.