Our graduate programs are research intensive with a limited number of required graduate courses.
The MASc is expected to be a two-year program following a bachelor’s degree whereas the PhD program is expected to be a three-year program following a masters’ degree. Exceptional MASc students can fast-track to a PhD program. Both programs are outlined in our handbook and offer optional co-op work terms. The Civil Engineering program is offered at University of Victoria, British Columbia.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Industrial Metabolism
- Methods, Tools and Data for Industrial Ecology
- Advanced Building Science
- Dynamics of Structures and Earthquake Engineering
- Selected Topics: Geotechnical Earthquake Engineering
- Selected Topics: Simulation and Optimization of Design and Flows
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Ecology View 22 other Masters in Ecology in Canada
- Applicants normally have an undergraduate degree in civil engineering. We require a four-year (60 units) baccalaureate degree (or equivalent) from a recognized institution with a B+ average (6.0/9.0 GPA) in the last two years (30 units) of academic study.
- Two assessment letters from professional or academic contacts.
- A one-page letter (maximum) explaining your career goals and research interest. List your pertinent achievements in this area as well as your research strengths.
- A concise and complete resume summarizing your activities and achievements both academic and professional.
International5074 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5074 CAD per year during 24 months.
National4022 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4022 CAD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Victoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.