With the International Business Law programme offered by the University of Wolverhampton you will gain a critical understanding of contemporary issues in international business law.
You will appreciate the roles of both national and international law in the development and application of International Business Law;
What skills you will gain?
- Demonstrate a systematic understanding of knowledge, and a critical awareness of current problems in the area of International Business Law as well as a conceptual understanding that enables the student;
- Demonstrate a critical understanding of contemporary legal issues in international business.
- Critically evaluate the impact of the law and principles both at the domestic and international level.
- Exercise advanced analytical, critical and communication skills.
- Demonstrate an enhanced ability to research and present legal assessments and to present an advanced research dissertation.
- Demonstrate originality in the application of knowledge, together with a practical understanding of how established techniques of research and enquiry are used to create and interpret knowledge in the discipline.
More informationVisit official programme website
- International Business Law
- Company Law
- Alternative Dispute Resolution for Commercial Legal Disputes
- Law Relating to Capital Markets and International Banking Law
- International Commercial Awareness
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Direct applications can be made any time prior to the course start date but we will need sufficient time to process it.
DisciplinesEuropean Law International Law Business Law View 121 other Masters in Business Law in United Kingdom
- A lower second class honours degree in law or joint law programme such as Business and Law, or other relevant academic and or practical experience in the business sphere. Students may be required to attend an interview.
- Mature applicants without the above qualifications but have significant experience in appropriate subject areas may be accepted on the programme if it is believed they may be able to succeed on the award. In these circumstances students would be required to undertake preparatory studies to prepare them for study at Level 7.
International13650 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13650 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA6400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6400 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
- Part time Home/EU: £3200 per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.