With the International Business Law programme offered by the University of Wolverhampton you will gain a critical understanding of contemporary issues in international business law.
You will appreciate the roles of both national and international law in the development and application of International Business Law;
What skills you will gain?
- Demonstrate a systematic understanding of knowledge, and a critical awareness of current problems in the area of International Business Law as well as a conceptual understanding that enables the student;
- Demonstrate a critical understanding of contemporary legal issues in international business.
- Critically evaluate the impact of the law and principles both at the domestic and international level.
- Exercise advanced analytical, critical and communication skills.
- Demonstrate an enhanced ability to research and present legal assessments and to present an advanced research dissertation.
- Demonstrate originality in the application of knowledge, together with a practical understanding of how established techniques of research and enquiry are used to create and interpret knowledge in the discipline.
- International Business Law
- Company Law
- Alternative Dispute Resolution for Commercial Legal Disputes
- Law Relating to Capital Markets and International Banking Law
- International Commercial Awareness
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- StartingApply anytime.
Direct applications can be made any time prior to the course start date but we will need sufficient time to process it.
DisciplinesEuropean Law International Law Business Law View 394 other Masters in International Law in United Kingdom
- A lower second class honours degree in law or joint law programme such as Business and Law, or other relevant academic and or practical experience in the business sphere. Students may be required to attend an interview.
- Mature applicants without the above qualifications but have significant experience in appropriate subject areas may be accepted on the programme if it is believed they may be able to succeed on the award. In these circumstances students would be required to undertake preparatory studies to prepare them for study at Level 7.
International14450 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14450 GBP per year during 12 months.
National7995 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7995 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Home Part-time - £3998 per year
Living costs for Wolverhampton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.