This International Commercial Law course from University of Dundee will will provide you with the skills and knowledge needed to thrive in the area of corporate law with subjects specifically pertaining to e-commerce, intellectual property, contracts and more.The course will give you the skills and knowledge needed to thrive in the commercial arena. You'll learn about the resolution of commercial disputes from global and comparative perspectives. We make regular updates to our modules so they are relevant for the world of business today. These include: e-commerce; intellectual property; competition law; business transactions and more.
The course starts with an intensive 2 week induction so everyone:
- has the necessary understanding of the UK and European legal systems and cultures;
- knows how to use our study environment to develop independent learning.
Dundee graduates have reached the highest levels of success in the profession as senior partners, Queen's Counsel, judges and front bench politicians.We have close links with employers and we offer programmes to support and develop the employability of our students. Our good reputation throughout the profession and close links to employers help Dundee graduates find employment.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Masters Dissertation
- Legal Research Skills
- International Energy Arbitration: Practical Exercises
- International Law: Transnational Problems Facing Energy Investments
- Private International Law of Business Transactions
- Private International Law (Common Law Perspectives)
- Banking Law and Financial Markets
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- For most courses, there is no formal closing date for UK/EU students.
DisciplinesBusiness Law Master of Laws (LLM) Commerce View 121 other Masters in Business Law in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must have, or expect to receive in the anticipated year of entry, a good honours degree in law.
- Exceptionally, non-law graduates with relevant legal experience may be considered. If you are concerned that your qualifications do not meet our normal expectation then please contact us.
International18150 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18150 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA7650 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7650 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.