At Business Administration from Northern Caribbean University, the general background courses are delivered through the Professional Core Courses and the specialization courses through the Concentration Courses.
Graduate Degree Potential
The Business Administration program of Northern Caribbean University makes you qualified for jobs such as:
- Human Resource Manager
- Finance Executive
- Investment Analyst
- Marketing Manager
- General Manager
- Operations Manager
- Accounting for Decision Making and Control
- Business Research
- Legal, Social and Ethical Issues
- Managerial Statistics
- Managerial Economics
- Managing Organisational Behaviour
- 22 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Deadlines for applications are the third Thursday in March for the fall semester.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 6 other Masters in International Business in Jamaica
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration or management studies from an accredited or approved institution with a minimum GPA of 3.0. Or,
- Applicants are accepted on the basis of demonstrated academic achievement as evidenced by their ACCA certification or other applicable programmes and their professional experience as described in the Graduate Bulletin.
- Applicants are required to demonstrate proficiency in the following areas: financial accounting, economics, statistics, and finance before they are allowed to commence the programme.
- Completed application
- Statement of Purpose
- Official transcript from previous institution(s) or passing score from an Alternate Entry Requirement; Examination or Professional Experience
- Notarized copy of degree
- Three passport size photos
- Proof of payment for application fee
- Applicants whose GPA falls below this level may submit other evidence of their ability to successfully complete a graduate programme.
International7461 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 360 USD per credit during 22 months.
National7461 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 360 USD per credit during 22 months.
- National: 47,440 JA$ per credit
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.