The Leadership and Management course at University of Wolverhampton develops your knowledge, understanding and conceptual awareness, and additionally develops your skills.
It is designed for those who are new to management roles, for those who are beginning to lead teams, functions and decision-making in their organisations, but also for those with limited pre-existing leadership or management experience, who wish to become leaders and managers in organisations.
The MSc Leadership and Management course provides opportunities to develop a blend of functional and operational perspectives for a range of managerial levels, roles and responsibilities across sectors, for applicants who may have limited managerial experience / management education.
You will study perspectives on the concept of leadership and also learn about functional topics including marketing management, international human resource management, and finance. You will also study strategic planning and learn how to lead transformation and change, which is of importance in the dynamic organisations of today and tomorrow. Your knowledge will be integrated and contextualized through a range of modules, culminating in a dissertation project.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Marketing Management
- Managing Financial Performance
- Contemporary Issues in International HRM
- Perspectives on Leadership
- Strategic Business Planning
- Leading Transformation and Change
- Independent Business Analysis Project
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Direct applications can be made any time prior to the course start date but we will need sufficient time to process it.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1354 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
- A good honours undergraduate degree (second class or above) from a UK university or overseas equivalent, or a professional qualification and/or experience considered to be equivalent to the above;
- A reference from a tutor who has supervised the applicant’s undergraduate studies and/or employer;
- Students may apply for recognition of prior learning (RPL) subject to the guidelines set out in the RPL Handbook. RPL includes accreditation of prior certificated learning and /or accreditation of prior experiential learning;
International13650 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13650 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA9750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9750 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
- Part time Home/EU: £4875 per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.