The Business Management program offered by the University of the West Indies is designed to deliver value to the candidate through an experiential learning approach anchored in a sound academic base with an option for either an entrepreneurship or an internship track.
During our Master in Business Management from the University of the West Indies students will:
- gain some directed experience by doing an internship
- take part to entrepreneurship
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Behavioural Science for Managers
- Business in a Global Environment
- Business Policy & Strategy
- Business Research
- Economics for Managers
- Financial & Managerial Accounting
- Financial Management
- Legal and Regulatory Framework for Business
- Management Information
- Marketing for Managers
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 4 other Masters in Business Administration in Jamaica
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- MBM applicants must possess first degrees at honours level or equivalent qualifications acceptable to the Board for Graduate Studies, The University of the West Indies, Mona.
- Complete the online application
- Submit ORIGINAL copies of your supporting documents
National9333 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.