Multinational companies must regularly overcome a wide range of legal and governance issues in order to do business worldwide. This International Business and Commercial Law course from The University of Manchester encourages you to explore the legal challenges faced by international business and analyse the fundamental legal framework for dealing with them.You will study areas such as corporate governance, international trade transactions and competition law.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of the legal fundamentals of international commerce and finance.
- Gain deeper insight into specific problems and critical issues faced by international business today and the international legal frameworks in dealing with them.
- Develop an understanding of the legal framework for business and commerce within regional economic blocs, such as the European Union.
- Understand relevant academic debates and new developments in law.
This course will prepare you for a career in law with specialisation in international business. It also allows the development of research skills for those wishing to pursue an academic career in international business law.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- LL.M Dissertation
- Academic Skills for Legal Studies
- Human Rights Law
- International Sale of Goods
- International Commercial Arbitration and Mediation Law
- Corporate Governance, Global Trade and Labour Laws
- W.T.O. & Regional Integration Law
- Transnational Corporate & Capital Markets Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Postgraduate Competition Law in an International Context
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesInternational Law International Development International Business View 553 other Masters in International Business in United Kingdom
- If your academic background is not directly related to the programme, you should supply an academic-standard writing sample on a subject related to the programme.
- If English is not your native language, then you should provide an academic-standard writing sample in English directly related to the subject.
- We accept a range of qualifications from different countries that equate to a UK 2.1. For these and general requirements including English language see entry requirements from your country .
International20500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National10500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Manchester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.