Why the International Strategic Marketing programme at University of Glasgow?
- You will develop the ability to critically analyse, evaluate and manage market opportunities within an international context to prepare you for a career in a large or small enterprise.
- You will foster a critical appreciation of relevant theories and methodologies from across the marketing discipline that will help you analyse situations and make decisions.
- You will develop an in-depth understanding of the opportunities and requirements of international strategic marketing in a dynamic, networked, international and culturally diverse economy.
- You will build upon your existing marketing knowledge and learn analytical and interpretive skills to help you integrate marketing with other management functions such as finance and HR.
Graduates go on to work in marketing roles in small and large companies around the world, particularly in jobs relating to brand management, advertising and public relations, marketing research, marketing consultancy, jobs associated to conventional or digital marketing.
We have a dedicated careers and employability team who provide 1-2-1 support and advice, group workshops, employer events on campus and networking opportunities throughout the year to help you with your career prospects.
The programme holds triple accreditation: AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Consumer behaviour
- Global business environment
- International strategic management
- Managing across cultures and comparative management
- Marketing communications
- Marketing ethics and society
- Marketing research
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesMarketing International Business Strategic Management View 369 other Masters in Marketing in United Kingdom
Honours degree or non-UK equivalent in business and management, marketing or commerce, or a relevant social science degree and
- at least 25% of credits in marketing, management or economics with at least 5% in marketing OR
- at least 25% of credits in marketing, management or economics and at least a year of marketing professional experience OR
- at least two years of marketing professional experience.
International21920 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21920 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA12500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.