English Studies - American and Canadian Studies for Intercultural Communications and Diplomacy from University of Silesia in Katowice also supports developing practical diplomatic skills and intercultural expertise which may be facilitated at all levels of intercultural relations.
Graduates will be prepared to work as specialists in public administration units and as members of diplomatic corps. They skills they posess will make them valuable employees of territorial administration, local governments, or liaison managers in international companies. Such graduate will be an asset to all organizations seeking experts who have attained a near-native command of English and developed diplomatic skills neccessary in the context of business relations, political negotiations and intercultural mediation.
- English Studies
- Intercultural Communications and Diplomacy
- Language studies
- Area and Cultural Studies
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
If there are still some places left on the programme, the addidional registration round may be opened. Additional rounds usually last till September.
DisciplinesInternational Relations Languages Legal Studies View 21 other Masters in International Relations in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- candidates who obtained the Bachelor’s degree diploma in English Studies or other language studies with major in English, as well as
- candidates who completed 1st cycle studies, 2nd cycle studies, or long-cycle studies, and have one of the following documents confirming the advanced level of knowledge of English language
- High school graduation diploma with grades (with apostille stamp or consular legalization) and translation to Polish (prepared by a Polish sworn translator) – for candidates for BA studies,
- Bachelor’s diploma and supplement with grades (both with apostille stamp or consular legalization) and translation to Polish (prepared by a Polish sworn translator) – for candidates for MA studies,
- Medical certificate stating no contradictions to undertaking studies on the chosen programme – if required,
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 EUR per year during 24 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
No tuition fees for national students.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.