This block is part of the ‘Interdisciplinary Studies in Education’ suite of research-informed Masters provision. It offers each student a choice of awards that means they can tailor the available provision to their own research interests.
By studying at Liverpool Hope University, you will be joining an academic community with a strong record in educational research. You will study in a supportive learning environment and be encouraged to develop your own research profile.
- Developmental Psychology
- Disability Studies
- Early Childhood
- International Education
- Religious Education
- Special Educational Needs
- 12 months
- 27 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- StartingApply anytime.
UK applicants only.
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership View 833 other Masters in Education in United Kingdom
- Normally a First Class or Upper Second Class Honours Degree in a relevant discipline.
- It is not necessary for students applying for this course do have direct experience of leadership and management, although an interest in this area of practice with a view to future professional development is desirable. This course is not suitable for international students.
- Please note that a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formally the Criminal Records Bureau – CRB) is required for students where they are required to visit settings other than their own.
International11400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11400 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA5200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5200 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.