Why this programme
- If you are interested in the challenges faced by the states and societies of Central and Eastern Europe, Russia and Eurasia and their place within the new global order, this two-year programme is for you.
- Opportunities for placements at external organisations are included under each pathway.
- The Central and East European, Russian and Eurasian Studies programme of the University of Glasgow is delivered by leading experts in their specialist areas of research.
- Language tuition is available throughout the progamme.
- The Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree is awarded by a consortium comprising the University of Glasgow, University of Tartu and other partners from the region.
You will be prepared for careers in policy-making in government, foreign ministries, the EU, Intergovernmental organisations and non-governmental organisations. Other career opportunities include higher education and business.
- Language – Polish, Hungarian, Czech OR Russian
- Social Sciences methodology
- Geopolitics of Central and Eastern Europe
- Statehood and nationality in Central and Eastern Europe
- Language: Czech, Hungarian or Polish
- Civil society
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies European Studies Political Science View 496 other Masters in Political Science in United Kingdom
- 2.1 Honours degree or non-UK equivalent in a relevant social science or humanities subject.
- Applicants from other subject backgrounds, however, will be considered.
International13600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13600 GBP per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA6667 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6667 GBP per year during 24 months.
- Full time fee: £6,667 per annum or €7,672 per annum
- Full time fee: £13,600 per annum or €15,650 per annum
Living costs for Glasgow
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.