The Business Administration program at Keiser University fosters independent learning and enables students to contribute intellectually to the business profession.
Keiser University‘s MBA program enables students to contribute to the business profession and fosters independent learning. Upon completion of this program, students are able to:
- Evaluate an organization‘s financial position through financial statement analysis and/or forecasting
- Summarize and discuss the ethical and legal responsibilities of organizations.
- Apply selected methods of quantitative analysis to enhance business decisions.
- Compare economic environments and markets and their impact on business
- Through a conceptual understanding, apply managerial leadership skills, marketing strategies and/or international business concepts, theory, and research to critically analyze and solve problems in unpredictable environments
- Demonstrate professional communication skills in writing through organizing, thinking critically, and communicating ideas and information in documents and presentations.
- Foundations for Decision Making
- Accounting for Decision Making
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Business Research Methods
- International Business
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- U$ 55 admission payment.
- Copy of undergraduate diploma.
- Students who have completed the classes but do not hold a bachelor diploma can be eligible to apply and then submit their undergrad diploma once received. If a student holds another postgraduate diploma (bachelor o master), a submission is recommended.
- Original undergraduate transcripts.
International26426 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13213 USD per semester during 12 months.
National26426 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13213 USD per semester during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.