With the option to study full-time or while at work, this Applied Sciences at University of the West of England (UWE Bristol) enables you to deepen your knowledge in an area of interest alongside our world-class research community.
After developing a solid grounding in academic research practice, you will graduate in an MRes in Applied Sciences with one of the following specialities:
- Biological Science
- Biomedical Science
- Bio-Sensing Technology
- Biomedical Engineering
- Science Communication
- Forensic Science
- Conservation and Environment Forensic Sciences.
Careers / Further studyOn graduation, you will have advanced skills in design data, collection and analysis, and a strong understanding and evidence base in your area of interest. You can also use credits from this qualification towards a PhD, so you can continue to deepen your knowledge and research experience.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
You will study:
- Research Training and Professional Development Portfolio
- Research in Theory and Practice
- Extended Research Project
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- There are no specific deadlines, but the sooner you apply, the less likely you are to miss out.
DisciplinesBiomedicine Applied Mathematics Biology View 260 other Masters in Biomedicine in United Kingdom
- An applicant will be expected to have a minimum of a 2:1 in a relevant first degree or equivalent.
- We welcome applications from students without the conventional entrance requirements but who can demonstrate appropriate evidence of research and professional experience.
International1208 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1208 GBP per module during 12 months.
National742 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 742 GBP per module during 12 months.
- Module Fee (15 Credit)
- Part-time - 1156 GBP/ module
Living costs for Bristol
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.