Learning to be a dentist involves the most expensive courses of study for any degree, so it is essential that those thinking of dentistry as a career are absolutely sure that this is what they want to do with their working lives, before taking the first step and applying to enter a Faculty of Dentistry.
Students of the Dentistry at Wroclaw Medical University will be required to attend the lectures, seminars, laboratories, clinical demonstrations, rounds and other activities prescribed in the Curriculum, including clinical training with night and weekend attendance.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Conservative Dentistry
- Prosthetic Dentistry
- Oral Surgery
- Paedodontic Dentistry
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- High School Diploma with transcript of grades - which qualifies a candidate to undertake higher education studies at university level in the country of issue
- English Language Certificate - if your mother language is not English, e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, FCE
- Copy of passport or another personal ID
- Health Certificate – stating that the candidate is in good condition to start medical studies. Filled and signed by a doctor.
- Application Form – signed by the candidate.
International11152 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11152 EUR per year and a duration of 60 months.
EU/EEA11152 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11152 EUR per year and a duration of 60 months.
50 000 PLN
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.