Managing Innovation and Information Technology course at University of Salford has been designed for students with a background in technology who are looking to develop and apply their skills in a managerial position. You will learn from our expert academics, all of whom are research active members of the award-winning Salford Business School Centre for Digital Business.
There are a number of opportunities for you to develop your technical and business skills. Salford Business School organises the annual Creative Entrepreneur conference and hosts the Innovating Future Business competition, both of which offer you the opportunity to present your business idea for potential commercial investment.
EmploymentOur graduates are highly sought after in many different sectors as the technical expertise developed through the programme cuts across a variety of industries. Other graduates often progress to become business owners and consultants.This course will provide you with flexible employment opportunities leading to potential roles with a variety of management-level national and international sectors.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Project Management, Leadership and Skills: Planning and Control
- Innovative Problem Solving
- Digital Marketing Analytics and Strategy
- Information Systems and Digital Transformation
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
You should submit your application at least one month before your course starts.
DisciplinesProject Management Marketing View 373 other Masters in Marketing in United Kingdom
- Normally a minimum 2:2 honours degree or equivalent or successful completion of the Graduate Certificate International Management.
- A wide range of professional qualifications are also accepted either in partial or complete fulfilment of entry requirements.
- Where a student has gained a recognised Honours degree but does not meet the normal entry qualification requirement, they may still be considered for entry if they can demonstrate relevant work experience of a minimum two years duration post study and acceptable level of responsibility.
International14670 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14670 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA7920 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7920 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Part-time: £1,320 per 30 credit module
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.