Another component of the curriculum is applied content such as toxicology, development and approval of drugs and medical devices as well as clinical research. The program is internationally oriented and fully taught in English.
At the The Bonn-Rhine-Sieg University of Applied Sciences, the focus of the Master program in Biomedical Sciences (MSc) lies on the biomedical field. All courses and lectures are being taught in English, the course structures are strictly modular. All academic and examination results are quoted as credits according to the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS). Therefore an international recognition is assured.
- The M.Sc. in Biomedical Sciences qualifies and prepares students for positions in research and development in medical, diagnostic or biological laboratories, both in academics and in pharmaceutical or biotech companies.
- Alumni of this programme now hold positions in academic research but also in clinical research, consulting, product management or sales of pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
- Alumni of this programme also continue their studies by enroling in postgraduate programmes.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Monitoring of Clinical Trials
- Practical Elective Courses
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesBiomedicine Bioinformatics View 21 other Masters in Biomedicine in Germany
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in biological sciences, grade at least "good" (2.2)
- Special knowledge in: Molecular Biology/Genetics, Immunology, Developmental Biology, Human Biology and Physiology.
- Proficiency in English
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.