The Master program in Business Administration at Vietnam Japan University has the following objectives:
- Explain the basic philosophy and practices of business in Vietnam and worldwide, with special emphasis on Japanese-style management and sustainability
- Provide students with a deep understanding of business ethics, corporate culture and corporate social responsibility.
Start-up entrepreneurs and business owners; managers in enterprises, multinational corporations, business a firms; government agencies, international organizations, diplomatic missions, government organizations and non-governmental organizations; faculties and researchers at universities and research institutes.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Basic Sustainability Science
- Methodology and Informatics for Sustainable Science
- Managerial Economics
- Organisational Behavior
- Marketing Management
- Strategic Management
- Operations Management
- Corporate Finance
- Academic English
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA)
- Document screening
- An essay test and oral interview
- For those candidates who have 2.8/4.0 > GPA ≥ 2.5/4.0, a minimum of 2 years working experience is required.
- For those candidates who have GPA < 2.5/4.0, a minimum of 10 years working experience is required.
International2375 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4750 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National1986 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3972 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
- 92.000.000 VND (Vietnamese students)
- 110.000.000 VND (foreign students)
Living costs for Hanoi
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.