Economics and Healthcare Management at ZHAW Zurich University of Applied Sciences combines health economics and health management with general management studies and scientific research. You will learn to structure complex situations, make informed judgments, and implement them effectively. Experienced instructors with an academic and a professional background will support you as you advance your knowledge of health economics and healthcare management and will enable you to develop a professional network while completing your studies. This will allow you to create the ideal conditions for a successful career in the health care sector.
- Project management, scientific project work
- Assisting executive board members and district managers
- Key account management
- Qualified staff responsibilities (e.g., strategic planning, process development, quality management)
- Consulting/business analysis
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Management in Healthcare: Providers
- Mmnt in Healthcare: Insurance, Pharma and Medtech Companies
- Health Economics and Policy
- Evidence-Based Healthcare
- Economics and Politics
- Research Design
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from an officially recognized academic university or university of applied sciences.
- Successful completion of a related degree program worth at least 180 ECTS credits and high grades in the relevant subjects.
- Excellent communication skills in Germand and English.
International1350 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 675 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA1350 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 675 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
- 720 CHF per semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.