This Marketing programme from Institute of Technology Sligo offers great flexibility to participants as it is delivered using both on-line lectures and residentials and you can tailor the modules to your own individual circumstances.
Graduates will gain the skills and abilities to build the reputation of the professional practice of marketing.
Graduates are in a prime position to build careers at managerial level, with the opportunity to advance to senior executive level with experience.
The programme equips individuals with the opportunity to work in Ireland and internationally across a whole spectrum of marketing functions in a wide range of business organisations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing Ethics
- Sales Practice
- Global Marketing Practice
- Digital Marketing
- Entrepreneurship & Financial Analysis
- Research Methods & MSc in Marketing
- A Level 8 Honours Degree (2.2) or equivalent professional qualification in a business related area or Higher Diploma in Business (Level 8 ) with a minimum of three specialist marketing modules at Level 7 and/ or 8.
- Applicants who do not have a relevant Level 8 qualification may be considered for admission where they have minimum of seven years relevant business/marketing experience through IT Sligo’s RPL process.
International12000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA7500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Sligo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.