Our research, education and training in the Public Health program from University of Waterloo, aims to solve significant local, provincial, national and international challenges in public health and health systems.
- If you want to advance your career as a health professional or are interested in practice and policy-based research and academics - we have a program that will meet your needs.
- These online course-based master's programs offer flexible study options and feature a professional experience component.
- With world renowned researchers instructing each class, students benefit from learning theory and practice from experts.
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health View 24 other Masters in Public Health in Canada
- Successful completion of a four-year Honours Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) with a minimum 75% average. The Bachelor's degree will normally be in a field relevant to public health.
- Two references, academic or professional; at least 1 reference must be academic. If applicants have been out of school for an extended period of time (>5 years) and are unable to supply an academic reference they may submit two professional references. Please ensure that one professional referee is able to comment on the applicants academic ability and potential.
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable. TOEFL 100 (writing 26, speaking 26), IELTS 7.5 (writing 7.0, speaking 7.0)
International19528 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9764 CAD per semester during 18 months.
National4508 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2254 CAD per semester during 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.