The objectives of the Computer Sciences - Software and Application Development program of the South East European University are:
- To respond to the global market needs for software and application development with particular emphasis on regional needs and specific perspectives of the Republic of Macedonia towards building a common European educational, employment and research space;
- To prepare students for current and future technological challenges in ICT areas by developing the skills of critical thinking necessary for creativity, ethics and efficiency in a wide range of contexts;
- To train students to approach the information needs of an organization to implement new technologies and discover innovative solutions to business and research programs;
- To prepare students for further academic or research careers;
The programme will enable students with the necessary knowledge and skills to contribute in all aspects of the software development process, including planning, collaboration, specifications, design, development, delivery and maintenance of software products. In addition, students will also acquire general skills, such as analytical and critical thinking, team work and work in multicultural environments, planning and organizing.
After finishing this programme, the graduates will have career opportunities in a variety of industries, mainly fulfilling needs for computer systems design, such as software developer, software tester, manager of software projects and processes.
The last semester of studies includes master thesis writing, enabling program graduates to continue their studies towards a doctoral degree in computer sciences.
- Advanced Databases
- Object-Oriented Design and Programming
- Research Methodologies
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences View 3 other Masters in Computer Sciences in Macedonia (FYROM)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The right of enrolment in the second cycle of academic studies (postgraduate studies) according to the model 4+1 (two semesters, 60 ECTS) is open to candidates who have obtained their undergraduate (first cycle) university diploma (verified), or the equivalent to four years (240 ECTS credits)
- Online completed Application form
- Application fee in amount of 1500 MKD (25 Euros)
- A short biography/motivation letter consisting of at least 500 words in which candidates should state the motivation for their application to SEEU
- Original university diploma (verified) and all original transcripts (diploma supplement, if any) of the first cycle of studies (or notarized copies)
- Birth certificate
- Photocopy of ID or passport
- For the study programmes offered in the English language, the minimum requirements for English proficiency are: level B1 (independent user) in accordance to Common European Language Framework (CEFR)
International1300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 650 EUR per semester during 12 months.
EU/EEA1300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 650 EUR per semester during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.