The Master of Science - Environmental Science at University of Otago have a flexible structure allows for full-time and part-time study and research projects based in the workplace.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Most students enter the Environmental Science Programme from a more traditional science discipline (e.g. a BSc in chemistry, ecology, geography or zoology) and use the programme to gain the interdisciplinary expertise and experience necessary to address complex environmental issues.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesEnvironmental Sciences View 37 other Masters in Environmental Sciences in New Zealand
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Entrance requirements for postgraduate study vary by programme with most requiring a minimum bachelor-level qualification in the same field, and some having additional requirements such as relevant work experience and/or professional registration in New Zealand.
- A postgraduate certificate or postgraduate diploma can usually be taken at any time after the completion of your bachelor's degree.
- If you hold an honours degree or postgraduate diploma you may be able to eligible for master’s study by thesis only. In some cases if you hold a bachelor’s degree you may apply for a coursework master’s degree or for master’s study by coursework and thesis.
International26053 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26053 USD per year during 12 months.
National6914 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6914 USD per year during 12 months.
- National: $9,501.00
- International: $35,798
Living costs for Dunedin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.