Cyber security is a priority for governments and organisations throughout the world. We’ll work together to explore how organisations and individuals can take action to protect themselves online from cyber-attacks.
We’ll begin the Cyber Security course at Anglia Ruskin University by understanding networks and operating systems, how they work and the strengths and weaknesses of them.
You’ll then think like a hacker, working from the inside out, as you recognise the threats to an organisation and its resources, and learn to implement and test secure systems.
Computer security is a fast developing area and your skills in computer, network and information security could see you working closely with lawyers, government, commercial organisations, the education sector and investigation agencies, as well as the finance and e-commerce sectors and national security organisations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Computer Networks
- Operating Systems and Virtualisation
- Secure Systems
- Research Methods
- Advanced Network Security Principles
- Penetration Testing
- 12 months
- 28 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
It can take us up to four weeks to consider it, so we suggest applying at least a month before your preferred start date.
DisciplinesComputer Sciences IT Security Cyber Security View 111 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United Kingdom
- Applicants will normally hold a first or second class honours degree in a computing discipline.
- Candidates with degrees in other disciplines but with relevant experience will also be considered. Such candidates will normally have worked for 3 or more years at a responsible level in an area closely related to the academic discipline to be studied.
- Such applicants will be interviewed by the course leader or nominated representative to ascertain that the applicant has the ability to succeed at postgraduate level.
International14500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9200 GBP per year during 12 months.
- UK students (per year, part-time) : £4,600
- International students, (per year, part-time): £7,250
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.